Friday 11 May 2012

Lux Series: Opal WILL NOT be the last!

Hey guys,
So I have been dying to share this with you and yesterday (or in the middle of the night for me) Jen shared on her blog the most exciting news ever.

"LUX WILL HAVE 5 BOOKS!"

Oh Yea you heard right. More Daemon and Katy to come.
As of now, Book 4 and 5 in the Lux series are Unnamed. I'm sure we'll here more very soon!

So.....
How excited are you?

I am so freaking psyched! Lux is my favourite series ever and Jen is my favourite author ever so Yea! I'm pretty excited.
I totally screamed and started jumping up and down. Yes, I was at University when I heard and started jumping up and down in front of everyone.
It's fair to say I got some pretty weird looks!

So Are you excited??????????????????????????????

So let's celebrate and have a happy dance that we will have more Daemon Black. According to Jen's blog pot HERE a LOT of Daemon Black.

I'm sure there'll be lots more exciting stuff coming for the #daemoninvasion

Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!


1 comment: